The purpose of the WELS / ELS Christian Therapist Network is:
- to provide a network for professionally trained therapists in fellowship with the WELS or ELS
- to encourage continued growth in the Word of God
- to enhance the delivery of quality, Bible-based, Christ-centered therapy to members of the WELS / ELS
- to provide a nation-wide referral source for congregations and called workers of the WELS / ELS
- to assist individuals in finding professionally trained, Christian therapists in their local area.
within our Christian Network
local sessions or online
Meet a few of the therapists in our network below. The WELS / ELS Christian Therapist Networks consists of individuals trained with focus on a variety of expertise. Find comfort in knowing each therapist believes in grace and truth of Christ.
View all of the therapists in our WELS / ELS Christian Therapist Network directory.
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:14