Jeremy De Wayne Long.
Ways Jeremy commonly integrates Christ-centered, Bible-based truths into his current counseling practice:
I point my client’s to the gospel and truths of God’s sovereignty and care in times of their dealing with guilt, shame, and other negative emotions to go beyond psychological interventions, which would fall short if used solely, without integrating God’s word.
Jesus answered,“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
2 Timothy 3:16-17
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
Areas of Specialty & Certifications
Licensed Professional Counselor
Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Certified Telehealth Practitioner
Commonly Provided Services
- Abuse/Addiction (alcohol, drug, food, gambling, porn, spending, sex, etc.)
- Adolescent therapy
- Bible based/Christ centered counseling
- Care-giver burnout
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Evaluation for clinical depression/anxiety disorders
- Extended family issues
- Faith related questions/Doubts impacting mental health
- Family of origin issues
- Identity/Self-image issues
- Job burnout
- Job loss/Career challenges
- Marital/Partner relational issues
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Personality disorders
- Social phobia
- Stress reduction/Management
- Time management/Priority setting
WELS—New Hope Lutheran Church, Melbourne, FL
Degrees & Credentials
M.S. in Mental Health Counseling
Places of study:
NOVA Southeastern University, Orlando, FL
University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
Eastern Florida State College, Melbourne, FL
WELS / ELS Network of Christian Therapists
Rev. Dan Nommensen, Germantown, WI
Dr. Benjamin Kohls, Germantown, WI