421 E. Hickory St.
Mankato, MN 56001
WLCFS-Christian Family Solutions, Christian Family Counseling
Our clinic is located in the remodeled VINE Community Center Building at 421 E. Hickory Street, Suite 402 in Mankato.
The three most common ways that I use God’s Word are
- To help clients recognize that God’s Word explains generational issues and passed-down traits (Exodus 34:7: visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children’s children, unto the third and to the fourth generation) showing that original sin is still affecting their lives.
- That God is the author of and a foundational part of their relationships.
- To help build up and establish identity in Christ.
Every client that comes into my office will hear at some point that they have value and worth not based on what they say or do or what they wear or…But only on the reality that they were created by God and redeemed by Christ!
Commonly Provided Services
- Adolescent therapy
- Bible-based/Christ-centered counseling
- Child therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dealing with crisis
- Divorce adjustment
- Domestic violence
- Eating disordered behaviors
- Employment issues/co-worker conflicts
- Faith-related questions
- Family of origin issues
- Identity/self-image issues
- Marital/partner relational issues
- Play therapy
- School adjustment
- Social skills training
- Stress reduction/management
- Time management/priority setting
- Transition/change issues
ELS—Mt. Olive Lutheran Church, Mankato, MN
Areas of Specialty & Certifications
Children, play therapy, families, marriage, attachment, trauma focus treatment, adoption-related issues
Permanency in Adoption Competency Certification and Trauma Focused-CBT
President of Bethany Auxiliary
President of the Mankato Ballet Board
Member of the Cross-Stitch Advisory Board (ELS)
Member of the Permanency in Adoption Competency Certification Advisory Board in MN
Dan Nommensen, WLCFS Christian Family Counseling
Dr. Myles Tonnacliff, WLCFS Christian Family Counseling
Pastor Luke Ulrich, Mt. Olive Lutheran Church
Degrees & Credentials
MS, LPCC, NCC, DCC, PACC
Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
Places of study:
Concordia University, River Forest, IL
Minnesota State University, Mankato, MN